Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Sunday, October 28, 2007

welcome new member

welcome to la -- yes it is a good community --glad to hear from you -- i will add any1 to the contributors lists - then you can post directly to the blog -- i need a verifiable email address from you so i can put you on the contributors list -- do you want me to add you?--

-----chipper


Hello LACHIPPER!

My husband and I just purchased in Lake Adventure at the beginning of October. We love the community.....we agree that it would be great to have someone pick up the leaves from alongside the road at each site. We've been sweeping the leaves on our property for the past three weekends and we expect to do it again next weekend! Having to drive the leaves down to the collection site is definitely a pain.

We are happy to be part of the LA "family". We've seen numerous turkeys and deer and the chipmunks and birds are lovely to watch! We actually saw a black bear cross 759 about 4 weeks ago! Yikes!!! LOL

We had the opportunity to see the community this past summer and it looked like all were having a grand old time at the pool, beach and in the clubhouse. We look forward to next spring and summer!

My email address in KLuers1@AOL.COM if anyone wants to write to me. How again, do I become a member of the blog spot???? I'm a little slow when it comes to this stuff. Hope you can advise.......

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Kathleen and Bernd
Forrest Glen Drive

5 comments:

  1. Sorry ..... I have to make a correction .....I meant to type 739 not 759! Have a great week!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks -- we all knew what you meant -- the important thing was that there WAS A BEAR!!!! yes they tell me they're also in the community - i put up really BIG lights outside so i can check before i leave my dogs out -- otherwise they may become a snack--chipper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes....I've heard from another community member that there WAS a bear in the community only a few weeks ago!!! I like your idea of those bright, big lights! LOL

    What kind of dogs do you have? We have an old terrier/??? mix. He was homeless 14 years ago and we took him in. He's a great old guy!

    Well...we'll be up at LA this weekend. We're looking forward to it.

    Take care everyone.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi-- i have 3 minpins--15yo--7yo----4yo----2 from shelters and the young 1 i bought-- i think the small dogs are the best -- loyal - smart - affectionate - and of course spoiled --- i'm commin up tom'w or friday -- must come home sunday - i only live 70 mi from la -- lehigh valley -- where you from-- bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't respond sooner....hadn't checked the site in a little while. We are from Glendale, New York. Approx. 120 miles from Lake Adventure.

    Our daughter has a tiny chihuahua who will be 2 years old on November 19th. She is adorable and she is quite loyal! Very lovely personality. The whole family loves her. Her name is Maggie. If I can figure out how to post photos on the site...(which could take a while...knowing me)...LOL...I'll post a photo of her and of our dog, ACE. Nice area...Lehigh Valley. Have a great winter!
    Oh ....we did see the snow in LA...we were up last weekend to winterize the trailer.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete