Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Friday, July 18, 2008

comment reply

Anonymous said...
Hi there Chipper, I'm so glad I found this blog, perhaps now, I can get some answers. Why is it that none of the links to LA rules and regulations work? (And there are quite a few)I find that odd.How long are you able to stay at LA in one clip? 2 months, 4 months?Are you allowed to have two dogs?I am in the process of negotiating a deal for a LA purchase and I feel that these answers are being avoided.Whats up with this?Thanks! Nice blog btw
July 18, 2008 6:39 PM
[Photo]HOT !
posted by chipper at 2:38 PM on Jul 18, 2008

anon:-- thanks for the nice comment -- links on the la web site? don't know since i have nothing to do with the la web page-- but i can say that there are always problems when you have a web site and it is always good to know about them when they occur -- perhaps you could email them about the links-- i know i appreciate when someone lets me know about problems with my blog-- i have 3 dogs-- 1 is 16yo and she's on her last round so soon i'll have 2 --- 8yo and 4yo -- all minpins-- 2 will be enough for me -- some people have 3 put i don't know anyone with more than that-- i stay up from early spring through the early winter -- i only live 70 mi from la so it's easy to get here-- others stay into the winter -- the rules say you can't establish residence at la-- whatever that means?????-- wide interpretation there ???? -- la is a great place -- i only discovered it 2 years ago -- my parents were here for about 25+ years and i never visited -- then i came up and liked what i saw and bought my own place -- i'm retired and it gives me a good place to get out of the city-- i'm sure you'll enjoy it -- any other questions let me know -- chipper


PS: open bod meeting next saturday 7.19.08 at 11:00 am --Plan 2 meet the new bod!

5 comments:

  1. The links work but may be confusing. Slide arrow to Documents then to Rules and Regulations and click. A line appears that says Rules and Regulations and the rest of the page is blank, you must click on that line and a PDF file will display. Maybe not the best design but better than what we had not so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prompt answers!
    Mini pins are great...too cute!

    Ok, one more question....
    Do they plow early in the winter, so I can get to work on time?

    Thanks again,
    enjoy your evening.
    I love the place too, it's great for kids and big kids like me too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i believe they plow the roads and open the public lots -- although they don't get that much snow anymore-- i have never been up here in a heavy snow -- maybe someone will let us know about heavy snow conditions at la?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Chipper!! Well, "LA Peeps", how are the road conditions in LA during the winter months? Can I get out b-4 7am?

    Please, do tell.

    Thanks!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. relly can't say about those hours-- of course the highways at that hour probably won't be too good

    ReplyDelete