Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Sunday, July 20, 2008

HOT AS -------------!!!!!!!!

yes it is -- i had to come home today and as i was crossing bridge near my house the temperature on a display board read 99' -- i got to my parking lot opened my truck door and i thought i was in hell -- it was unbearable heat and stifling humidity-- you couldn't breath -- i was ready to head back up to la-- but i can't - i'm stuck here for the next couple of days -- oh my--

yes it gets hot at la but you don't have this smothering humidity--- oh it's goin to be a long hard stay---i guess the nyc members have the same problem -- all cities here on the east coast are the same anymore


#183

No comments:

Post a Comment