Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Monday, August 11, 2008

COMMENT REPLY

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "4 SALE SIGNS":
Excellent point on the resale list Chipper! I am a buyer looking for a property in LA. It annoyed me to no-end that the LA resale list did not have pricing.
When I was allowed to go into the community to see several properties listed, I took the extra time to check out some others. I am still working through the list, because I know what my price range is, yet, how can I stay in my price range, when the only way is to call each and every trailer on the list!!
Then, I have to go to each and every trailer, to see if the outside is worth it. Then I have to go back to the list, to get an appointment to see the inside of the trailers!!!
On and on, this process goes! The pricing is a MUST to be allowed on the list. And yes, "For sale signs", should and could be allowed!!!
Rules should be set on the size of the signs, where they are located...etc.
But this is beyond wrong that these two issues are not being addressed or corrected.
A suggestion would be for sellers to have photographs taped in the inside of a side window for buyers to view them.
Along with the price, telephone number and any details a buyer should know about the trailer...etc.
What could possibly be wrong with a 9X13 size sheet of paper listing pics and details?
It is just WRONG that this sort of capitalism is going on with this one realtor.
I, myself, would love to show and sell people's property at a FRACTION of what this man charges.Just to help people out.
And once I knew what he charged, why would I give him my hard earned cash as a buyer, when I would much rather give it to the seller, who most likely needs it more.
Or better yet...his fee told me what a seller is willing to negotiate.
So why would I buy from him when a private seller has probably marked up their own trailer 3 grand, since this is the fee the Realtor usually gets.
Sorry, for the long comment
But this issue irks me.I know other issues should take precedence but as a buyer...this issue should most definitely be addressed and corrected. That would indirectly take care of your other issues of abandoned trailers.
have a great day Chip:)
ps. I like the blog just as it is

ANON-- THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT -- I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID --YOU MADE ALL THE POINTS I FEEL THAT NEEDED TO BE STATED-- YES SIGNAGE COULD BE CONTROLLED ---I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE EXPLAINED THE DIFFICULTY IN FINDING THE TRAILERS ON THE RESALE LIST -- THIS CURRENT ARRANGEMENT PUTS BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER AT A DISADVANTAGE AND IS SET UP TO DRIVE BOTH PARTIES INTO DEALING WITH THE REALTORS--- THE MEMBERS AND POSSIBLE NEW MEMBERS ARE THE ONES WHO LOSE --- THIS SHOULD BE CORRECTED BY THE BOD--- CHIPPER

1 comment:

  1. this is a subject i intend to bring up at next bod meeting.He thinks he is exclusive to la, I want to post a sign at mind which is up for sale at 182 Balsam court. I'll be up this thursday If you would to like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete