Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

COMMENT REPLYs

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "COMMENT REPLYs":
LA could have done a better job in notifing folks of the water shut off. Why didn't they use security to notify us? Instead they made an anouncement at the clubhouse and relied on "Word of Mouth".
I'm sure some folks didn't get the word in time and were not able to save a few "Flush Buckets" to make it through the inconvience


Kathleen has left a new comment on your post "comment reply":
I was up at LA for the past 7 days and returned home late last night. I can say that the water problem was "fixed" and water came back on at my site somewhere around 3:30 pm.
While is was a slight inconvenience....I was glad that it didn't take more than a day (more or less)...to fix the problem. All in all...my visit to LA was wonderful! Weather great....pool was crystal clear....beach happenings were lots of fun..ice cream social a success...the deer and turkeys were lovely to see....need I say more

No comments:

Post a Comment