Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Monday, September 29, 2008

FREE CLASSIFIED AD

Hello Chipper....just wanted to let you know that my friends that had me list their Cadillac Coupe De Ville ..1982..for sale ...have actually sold it! They asked me to have you take the listing off now. Thanks for the service...

I'll try to make more people aware of this service. If they don't have a laptop up at LA I'll be glad to list things for them! (through you ofcourse)

I'll be in touch,

Kathleen of Forest Glen Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment