Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Friday, November 14, 2008

insurance + sno storm

the freak sno storm last month was something that no one would have expected and was very localized in the pocono region -- particularly higher elevations like la -- i had my screen house collapse -- it was completely destroyed -- i was up the saturday before but it rained all day so i thought i'd wait until the next saturday-- mistake -- my insurance co hasn't given me a price yet but the adjuster gave me a notice that the coverage will be adjusted -- you know what i mean -- so i don't look forward to the price they'll pay--- i'm sure i won't like it-- so anon you may actually get something towards a new one and have to take that and apply it toward a new one-- not much else one can do

No comments:

Post a Comment