Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Monday, February 2, 2009

comment + management

Anonymous to me
show details 9:58 PM (0 minutes ago) Reply


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "bod + secrecy + bully + constitution == yea!!!":

I don't think this is the first time owners have been upset by the board, it's just until recently we didn't have a place to express our frustration and realize so many others felt the same way. I didn't want to be the only one to complain to the manager or BOD. Now I realize there is the CCLA and a whole group of members who want responsible leadership and accountability for our finances and why a manager was let go without a candidate for the position in the pipeline. While I'm dissatisfied with the way some things are going I still enjoy my time here with the family. My hopes are dashed for getting a 12' wide but I'm not considering selling. I'd rather try to make some sort of contribution to making the place better. This season we all need to make trips to the office and express our concern in writing and continue to pressure the BOD for tangible improvements.

1 comment:

  1. Could someone from the CCLA offer some information about the group on this blog or other ways we can find out more about the organization? I think many of us would be interested if we knew more about them: how did the group come about, their goals, membership info, when and where do they meet, are they just interested in the financial matters or every aspect of LA, etc.

    Individual complaining down at the office or mailing letters to the BOD does no good – been there, done that, as I’m sure many others have also experienced. There is a power in numbers. Perhaps our concerns that are going unaddressed could be corrected best if we work together as neighbors and as an organized group to resolve these issues. Is the CCLA that kind of group?

    ReplyDelete