Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NAME

Jane to me
show details Feb 9 (2 days ago) Reply


Hello....My husband and I bought our place at LA three years ago. I just love it there...it's my place of peace and quiet. Due to illness we haven't spent as much time there as I would like. I really hope this year will be different.
I don't claim to know what really is going on at the lake, but, here is my thought. If you are really annoyed about something and you really think something should be done about it why don't you post your name instead of anonymous?
To the BOD, I hope to meet you this year....and, if I have a complaint, I sincerely hope we would work things out.

Jane Gardella

1 comment:

  1. we the ccla like to remain anonymous so we dont get threatened we like to be sneeky we have nothing better to do we have no life this is are life we love to hide behind are computers

    ReplyDelete