Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Friday, March 6, 2009

Anonymous to me
show details 4:58 PM (54 minutes ago)

Reply

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "reply - upgrades":

you hit the nail on the head, unfortunately too many people don't make inquiries to the proper people. I must say though that the issue was discussed at an open meeting, and PO's were told why that particular section in the back was done first, it was the worst! Had nothing to do with who lived there. Of course you would have to attend meetings to get the information.

1 comment:

  1. Based on the vicious attacks on both the character and qualifications of board members displayed on this site I sure wouldn't run for office. Don't be surprised if no one else runs next year either. There are a lot of accusations but it's all conjecture. Every time someone writes something positive about the BOD or a member someone else sees fit to tear them down. I believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. I think we elected some good people who are trying their best in a bad situation they inherited. Are they perfect? No, but if you can gather enough votes to walk in their shoes don't be surprised if you find yourself the object of some severe criticism on this site regardless of how hard you're working. Before you have a chance to accuse me - I'm not a board member, not a LA employee, not a real estate agent and not the attorney, all things I've erroneously been accused of on this site. I'm a property owner who somehow seems to enjoy their time at LA despite all the horrific things I read about here.

    ReplyDelete