Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Saturday, October 4, 2008

comment reply

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "LAUDRY RENOVATIONS":

Maybe if the machines did an adequate job more members would use the LA laundromat. I was up at LA most of July and August this year, and each week I took all my laundry to an outside facility so I wouldn't have to waste my time and money at LA. Believe me, it would be a lot more convenient and easier to do it at LA!


anon -- i agree -- i used it through the summer also and yes it took plenty of tokens to get anything dry -- but i still say that if too much is spent here on this laundry then that is questionable use of la assets -- dollars!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you have kids then you would appreciate having some place close to do laundry. I have a car full of people, clothes and toys so doing towels and sheets at the park and leaving them there is easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting money into renovations for the laundry at this time is iresponsible,there are laundry facilities close by, but then again you have a board member going around telling people he is going to have a new laundry put in. I'm sure this will make a very small group happy and probably get him votes, but where is the money coming from? Is it being pulled from one of the projects in the 8 year plan? P/O's better start checking out the people they are electing to the BOD, the last few got on mainly by canvassing and giving people a line of BS. This place sure isn't being run more efficiently than in the past. WAKE UP LA PROPERTY OWNERS!

    ReplyDelete