Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Monday, December 1, 2008

comment + 12' wide issue -- more

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "comment + 12' wide issue -- more":

When I questioned the compliance officer this past summer about the discrepancy between how the town measures and the LA bylaws, he said that it has ALWAYS been the town law and that he has brought it to the attention of the BOD and told them the bylaws must be updated. My problem wasn't what he was going by on the trailer (he did measure from the pull out), rather what he considered the property line.

And, yes, it was nothing but unnecessary, sickening aggrava

1 comment:

  1. All this 12 wide issue talk is interesting, however, a 12 wide trailer cost at least $40,000.00 and the average selling price of properties with trailers is much less then that. Anyone who is considering their property at LA an investment is sadly mistaken. These are RV which depreciates as rapidly as an automobile. Don't get me wrong, I love LA and always will but as far as an investment I have never considered getting back what I have put into my place. So before you consider spending a lot of money on a new 12 wide trailer remember it is for enjoyment not investment.

    ReplyDelete