Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Saturday, December 6, 2008

comment reply

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "comment reply":

I agree...employees who receive a raise this year should be thankful. Many of us have had to take a cut in pay and are lucky to still have our jobs. I'm sure some have lost or will be losing their jobs. More and more of the workforce are working longer and longer hours to keep their jobs. My spouse works close to 50 and sometimes 60 hours a week and being salaried gets no overtime. Try doing that 50 weeks a year.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say LA used to be called a campground for the people who have not been here that long I have been here 25 years now its commuinty assocation you buy a lot and trailer which is a little more maybe then a new car you pay very little taxes to the county come here with your big city rudeness and complain to the town go to the courthouse in milford I think its the first door on your right there is a sign on the wall we dont care how they do it in NEWYORK so get off your highhorse its a trailerpark opps sorry a commuinty assoc it seems some people dont have benefits so they dont want you to have them seems like personal problem I can go on and on so all LA employees thank you for your service fight for rights its america land of brave home of the free

    ReplyDelete