Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

comment + 12' wide issue

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "comment + 12' wide issue + question":

Yes, the town does keep the actual survey on file. You can get an additional copy from your surveyor for your own records. I also gave a photocopy of it to LA for their files (to avoid any other screw ups on their end in the future).

My trailer was noted as not compliant when I applied for a DECK permit. A certified survey is required by the town with that application. I don't know if they inspect your site if you are just getting a new trailer - you don't need a trailer permit from the town. But if your trailer is not in the right placement, you may have a problem in the future if you have to go to the town for any of their permits. I strongly urge anyone who is getting a new trailer to get a survey done beforehand. Better safe than sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It seems the town is playing hard ball so before I do anything next spring I'll get a survey. I'm interested in the actual dimensions of my lot anyway so this is a good time to have one done. Appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete