Custom Search

WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!

YES I HAVE MOVED THE BLOG TO A NEW ADDRESS AND HAVE A NEW NAME

LAKE ADVENTURE BLOG

http://www.lakeadventureblog.blogspot.com

I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE MY EMAILS AT

lachipper@gmail.com

ubfriend@aol.com


STOP OVER A TAKE A PEEK AT THE NEW LOOK!

********************************************************************************************

Friday, December 5, 2008

comment reply

Kerri McEvoy to me
show details 10:39 PM (48 minutes ago) Reply


Good Evening,

I was trying to sumbit this for approval but my screen is saying it is not going through. So I am emailing it to you instead, thank you for your time and your willingness to post my comments.

First of all I am not saying that I would do "anything to anyone". (Did you seriously think that?) WOW.
I simply stated that if you are going to come on this blog and discuss someone personally that you should be mature enough to leave your name. That's all. I wrote my name because I am not ashamed of what I write, nor am I trying to hide my identity. (You have the right to remain anonymous – and I guess we will just leave it at that!)
I am sorry that you do not have benefits. I am sure if you did have them... you would be fighting to keep them and if you had the opportunity to get them, you would probably take them. I know I would.
And finally, I did not post my previous comment to have you or anyone else for that matter “go off the handle” or become angry. I was simply standing up for my mother, which as her daughter I felt I had the right to do.
Thank you Chipper for posting this and my previous post. I really appreciate it.


Kerri


kerri -- i don't think anyone could have misunderstood what you were saying -- you were defending your mom and for that you should be commended -- your defense was straightforward and clearly given from your heart -- i'm sorry that the postings began to get personal and in the future i will try to do a better job of moderating them before they're published -- as with any blog you want people to be able to express their opinions and therefore i am reluctant to want to get into a position of being a censor but yes this case went too far --- chipper

No comments:

Post a Comment